Software Localisation Wiki
The Localise Software sub-project is looking at localising existing FOSS projects into different African languages.
The different language teams will be assisted with a small team of technical experts, who will help them with the different localisation processes for each of the software they will be localising.
Software to be localised
- Firefox (browser)
- Fennec (mobile browser)
- Pootle (online localisation tool)
- Virtaal (offline localisation tool)
- GlossMaster (terminology tool)
- Khaled Hosny (Arabeyes)
- Jojoo Imbeah (Kasahorow)
- Walter Leibbrandt (Translate.org.za)
- Friedel Wolff (Translate.org.za)
We have selected the following teams from the replies we got on the call for application that we announced on August 2009:
- Northern Sotho
En iyi kral oyun sizinle.
En güzel oyunları oyun oyna ile ilgili sitede bulabilirsiniz.